Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Voclaoid Downloads (Part TwentyFour)







Whooo! I got another download video done o3o. QnQ But i could only put one PV in it.....So yeah I'm making two more videos this week for two special people (one is real and the other one is a vocaloid) If you want the PV I can send you a link to. I hope this helps if you cant find a vocaloid song you want or if you just want to hear a new vocaloid song. Please tell me if the link is messed up I NEED requests!!!! So ask for anything and I will try to find it. Song List: Lynne -Music Box- www.mediafire.com Lynne-Miku Hatsune www.mediafire.com Have You All to Myself! Summer☆Girl-Len, Kiyoteru, Kaito, and Gakupo www.mediafire.com The Summer I Can't See You-Len, Kiyoteru, Kaito, and Gakupo www.mediafire.com Rampage of Miku Hatsune-Miku Hatsune www.mediafire.com Virgin Butterfly-ROY www.mediafire.com Virgin Butterfly-Gakupo www.mediafire.com My True Self-Kaito www.mediafire.com My True Self-Miku Hatsune www.mediafire.com No Thank You-Miku Hatsune www.mediafire.com Happy Synthesizer-Teto and Miku www.mediafire.com Happy Synthesizer-Len Kagamine and 96Neko www.mediafire.com Happy Synthesizer-Ciao!, Poppy, and Yuzuki www.mediafire.com Happy Synthesizer-Nico Nico Chorus www.mediafire.com Happy Synthesizer (English)-uMi www.mediafire.com Happy Synthesizer (English)-Mes www.mediafire.com Rainy-Gakupo www.mediafire.com Blue Lotus-Kaito www.mediafire.com Miku You, Fxxk You-Miku Hatsune www.mediafire.com Little Bird, and Dreams, and a Secret-Kaito www.mediafire.com AM 10:30-Lolicon www ...

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
16:11
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: