Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 7 August 2011

「1925」 - [English] - 【NoR1oN】 - FULL







Song: 1925 Vocals: NoR1oN Lyrics: Ashe (Ashestoashesjc) - www.youtube.com/user/ashestoashesjc Music: T-POCKET MP3 Download: www.mediafire.com Yeah, decided to go for the non-acoustic version, since it seems to be "funkier", I guess? Mixing was pretty funny though. I think I'm getting the hang of it... I said "I think"... Also, I applied some old "Radio" effect, so it would fit the title 1925... Get it? :'D Everything went wrong when recording, so I took it with humor, ha ha. I hope by the time I'm done writing lyrics for "Eye Examination/ Eyesight Test (シリョクケンサ by 40mP), I have my new microphone. The current one is ... urgh. *Jumps off a bridge* You will see that the difference is like night and day. OTL Enjoy and please leave critique on what you liked and/or what you not seemed to like! I would appreciate it! *Bows* *I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE AND LYRICS; IN FACT THE ONLY THING I OWN IS MY VOICE* Lyrics: (Again, not mine; Full credits to the amazing Ashe) A calm and cooling motion It's shaking off my tension Surprise, surprise It's called being alive The answers to my questions Repeating; Have I mentioned I lied? Don't like the way I'm being tried A lonely heart is what I'm slowly aiming for Forget what you see; leave it to me I'll lead you there It's not about the money But the world doesn't agree A bribe, a lie, a trick We'll hide the truth And they won't see As long as you have changed your mind Your soul belongs to me We have got no pride And no honor to be ...
From:
NoR1oN

Views:
16


2
ratings
Time:
03:15
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: