Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 14 August 2011

After School Because of You English Cover







GGAAAHHH!! making hd videos is long and rough I mean I think i prefer the music mixing and mastering process better aarrgghh!!! But anyway the beautiful ladies of After School are so awesome and this is probably my favorite song by them I love their style and music skills So i was ecstatic about this cover!!! lyrics:Me Instrumental:PLEDIS mixing and Mastering :Me I still can't get over you come back to me 2x (ill never forget boy) I still remember the day when I broke up with you I had no idea this would be so hard to do I hear the rain falling so gently outside There's nothing else to blame but my foolish pride 2x Can't believe I gave u all my love Why did u take away my love You're the only one I am thinking of Why did u leave me with this pain You said I was all that you wanted You said I was all that you needed So why don't you tell me Why you went and broke up my heart Tears will flow from my eyes and my dry Lips will soak them up Now what can I do I just can't forget you now My tears would fall because of you I would always smile because of you I believed in love because of you Everything is gone, im moving on Because of you I cry, cry, cry so much that I Just want to hold you and feel your love again Without you this is not home I feel so hurt and alone Why did you have to go And leave my world so dark The rain fell so hard that day As you turned and walked away You never said a word to me You gazed into my eyes You looked at me so sadly That I began to cry 2x Can ...

Views:
4


0
ratings
Time:
04:15
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: