Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 13 August 2011

[Vocaloid Chorus Open] Coward Montblanc (ENGLISH)







READ! 5-10 people and read this or you will NOT be able to audition. This will be open till I have enough people and I will put on the title closed or open. I want you to sing in ENGLISH coward montblanc. This is my first time and I wanted to try it so I ask for every that is adutioning to sing it WITHOUT the music/off vocal. ONLY YOUR VOICE! I will not take anyone who does not do that and does not follow my rules. I want BOYS AND GIRLS. ANYONE CAN TRY OUT AS LONG AS THEY READ THIS. !!! Also on the info of your video put a link for the picture you want to represent you (can be a vocaliod or an anime picture or someone from an anime) !!! NO effects are to be added to the recordings, except for a slight studio echo if you would prefer that. (which I rather you didn't but that's okay if you would want to) will be judging you on: - How well you can sing - The quality of your recording You MUST have a microphone that has good quality and no static or noise in the background! I want good, high-quality recordings for our covers - Also, if you have the new Audacity (1.3) you can easily detect and remove noise from the background by going to Effects - Noise Removal--------- To download the new Audacity, go here: audacity.sourceforge.net and click the "Download" link at the top of the page. Lyrics: www.youtube.com ask before using ask the owner of that video!
From:
Utano00

Views:
8


0
ratings
Time:
00:32
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: