Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 11 August 2011

[You're Beautiful OST] 9th Street - Without A Word MV (eng subs rom)







No copyright infringement intended. Language: Korean Song: Without A Word; Without Words; Without Saying Artist: 9th Street (two other versions also available are sung by Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye respectively) Drama: You're Beautiful Year: 2009 Translations: Honestly these translations can be found everywhere but no one was credited. I obtained it from the site below jjangeeda.wordpress.com If anyone knows who they belong to, please tell them I thank them for their translations :) English subtitles: WithS2 subbing team withs2.com Romanizations: me Notes: Unfortunately, I never got to finish this drama so I don't know how it turns out! I do adore Lee Joongki's character though; Jeremy is very cute. In terms of the music video, for the love of sweet potatoes, why is there so much dialogue? I can't hear the song. T_T Also note that even though this was the official video released, it isn't the full song. If you compare this audio with the official audio song, there are some lyrics missing and other changes. Which is why I am hoping of doing a second version with Park Shin Hye's rendition... but we'll see if I have time. Hope you enjoy the video!

Views:
6


0
ratings
Time:
06:26
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: