Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 27 September 2011

2PM - Again and Again (English Cover)







This is my English cover for 2PM's Again and Again. Every voice in the cover is by me. I didn't want to use auto-tune for the chorus, but after hearing the original song so many times with auto-tune, instinct kicked in and I ended up auto-tuning parts of the chorus anyway. I hope you like my cover! PS. Doing this cover really reminded me of the times when Jay was still with 2PM! The original song, music video, and the instrumental belongs to JYP Entertainment, no copyright infringement intended. Lyrics: [Intro] Again and again and again and again. Again and again and again and again. [Verse 1] Listen! It'll never let me go, I've lost myself long ago, Somebody save me, I'm blinded I can't see, But I'm so close, I'm so close though, and I know that I'm in my zone, In the end I know that there's no you and me. You got me crazy, I'm starting to hate it, I tell myself maybe, too long have I waited, Gotta stop this and end it, (end it, end it) But tomorrow will be just like today, no! [Chorus] Again and again and again and again, I'm comin' back to you one more time, I don't even know why, I don't even know why. Again and again and again and again, I fall for you believing your lies, I don't even know why, I don't even know why. [Verse 2] I'm sick of bein' a fool, the hell do I do? 'Cause I don't know if you're the one I need, This always leads to the same old dead-end street, I'm tired of being on repeat, I'm running in a loop and I can't be freed. You got me crazy, I'm ...

Views:
8


1
ratings
Time:
04:06
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: