Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Calvin Lynn ft. Sarah English - Memories of you (Original)







Hey Guyz.. Long time no music.. :) I was supposed to make a MV for this song long time ago thou.. Anyway here it is. I hope you like it.. I'm running out of idea for video again.. I would like to thank Sarah for helping me out with the vocal :) Please do check out Sarah's Channel: www.youtube.com "Memories of you" Sailling through her mind it's only to capsize She's drwoning me with a little smile Just one look from her eyes I almost paralyse All these memories are haunting She'll never say goodbye before we out of sight She'll say, Stay with me a little while Her kisses in the rain They always feel the same All these memories are haunting.. with all the things we used to love Wish all these memories just fade away Just fade away just fade away with all the loves we used to have wish all these memories just fade away.. just fade away just fade away.. Fade away..just fade away these memories of you are haunting Go away....go away... Written & Composed by Calvin Lynn
From:
injune5

Views:
15


5
ratings
Time:
03:42
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: