Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 18 September 2011

Chocolat - Syndrome [English Remake]







DISCLAIMER: Song and original lyrics belong to Paramount Music. I only own the English lyrics. "Syndrome" English Remake Please DO NOT take lyrics without permission! ---- Song: Syndrome Artist: Cocolat ----Lyrics--- Oh yeah Your face must be so worn out Cause I keep staring, oh baby baby Your ears must be ringing now Cause I've been talking `bout you forever Ooh, that hair, fashion; everything 'it' style The most wanted hot style Boo, you are the new icon, whoa ho I, I, I, I, I've fallen for you And, and, and, and, and now I can't get out Everyone around has fell in your trap da la la la la like me Why, why, why, why, why has this happened? No, no, no, no, please don't ignore me This moment shake me up, fill me up, heal me again Only you are in my eye (eye eye eye) Your voice keeps on playing in my headset What to do, I've gone insane All day your image keeps running through my head Ooh, comment, motion, everything: issue Please pass me a tissue Boo, you are the new idol, whoa ho I, I, I, I, I've fallen for you And, and, and, and, and now I can't get out Everyone around has fell in your trap da la la la la like me Why, why, why, why, why has this happened? No, no, no, no, please don't ignore me This moment shake me up, fill me up, heal me again How did I end up like this? Even now I don't know (don't know, don't know, don't know) You are just too far away from me (whoa ho) Please know about my heart, baby, know about my heart, baby You never break, break my heart Don't ...

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
03:35
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: