Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 19 September 2011

mdtt - You're My (English Cover, Music Video)







South West Productions™ DL MP3: www.mediafire.com (Credits to 'asianpopcovers' for the instrumentals) Hey guys, I want to introduce myself. Firstly my name is Mason, and this song is a English remake of Taeyang's version. This project was inspired by his music videos and generally ideas that were lurking in my mind. Now this is my first project that I've ever done. I didn't want to get too technical on making it professional and did the best I could with what we had. It's not great, but hey I had fun making this all and would love to get some feedback from you guys (: Overall this project took about 3 days recording. Mainly cause we mucked around so much instead of filming. Haha, and the editing...don't even get me started on that. I just want a give a quick shout out to my man Steven Nguyen aka DJ Steve! (South West Productions) He made all this possible with his audio mastering/recording and video editing skills. Seriously I don't know where I would be without him. Check out and subscribe to his page at www.youtube.com or www.facebook.com -Sally Kim, for being the love that got away -Sophia Ngo, for letting us use her piano -Paul Truong, for letting us borrow his Nikon D90 to film this -Kevin Tran and Tu Nguyen, for helping me film General idea we're trying to convey in this clip is, the fact of meeting someone special that is no longer yours. Love comes and goes. I'm not a good singer but I try, so please appreciate that. Sorry to those I kept waiting for so long! I ...

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
03:16
More in
Entertainment

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: