Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 1 September 2011

T.I. -- Nothing Like a Home Cooked Meal

Filed under: T.I., Famous Food, Exclusive


0901_ti_EX_01
Moments after T.I. enjoyed his first taste of freedom ... he enjoyed the taste of an awesome steak lunch -- specially prepared by his mom and his aunt ... TMZ has learned.

We spoke with the rapper's Aunt Lita ... who says once she learned that T.I. was released ... she and T.I.'s mom pitched in to cook some of T.I.'s favorite things for his bus ride to the halfway house where he'll finish up his sentence.

We're told the meal included steak, collard greens and their "famous" mac 'n cheese.

After T.I. scarfed down the food, he called his Aunt Lita (like a good nephew should) and thanked her for the "amazing" meal.

Aunt Lita tells us T.I. is "in good spirits" ... adding, "He is one of the kindest people I have ever met."

0901_stuffed_stars_footer



Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: