Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 8 September 2011

【UTAU English CVC Demo】 Rolling in the Deep 【Kiya Caramella】







UST by SadisticLilBrother (who also shared the reclist that I used to make this new english voicebank :'D) I was very excited to make this voicebank especially since I've been getting lots of ideas for poems lately that may become (an) utau original(s) if I get some help ;w; (i'll probably ask one of my close friends to check over the "lyrics" and someone else in the fandom to do a collab with me if I have the guts to since I'm not that good at bg music "xD) Oh, and if you're wondering why she has a party hat on and a party... horn thing )xD), it's because it's "both" of our birthdays, so... xD

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
03:54
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: