Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 20 October 2011

Chobits Opening Fandub (Let Me Be With You) - Sung by Tara St. Michel







I've been debating which channel to put this up on, my music channel (kayla20000) or this one, and I finally decided that since it's relevant to Anime and it counts as a Fandub to put it on my Voice Acting Channel. This is the first music related thing (and may or may not be the last) that will go on this channel. I currently have a cold, but I recorded this one week before I caught it. It's the Theme Song to Chobits, Let Me Be With You. The song was originally performed by Round Table in Japanese. This version is the one used to open the Anime Series Chobits and is a shorter version than the full version by Round Table. Mixing by khcrazy10 (Tara St. Michel) done in Logic Express Video assembled in iMovie 9 Lyrics by Tara St. Michel Lead Vocals by Tara St. Michel Backup Vocals by Tara St. Michel and Round Table (part of karaoke version) Animation ©2002 CLAMP Clips from the English Dub ©Funimation Clip recorded with Quicktime 10.1 from www.animefreak.tv Mp3 download is available at box.net: www.box.net If you're on the VAA, go comment here: voiceactingalliance.com If you're on Voice Hollywood, go comment here: www.stoppedxtime.com If you have a moment, please check out my other music on my music channel: www.youtube.com I may upload an alternate version of this later on to my music channel with clips of me actually singing the song and maybe alternate clips from the Anime.

Views:
23


5
ratings
Time:
01:36
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: