Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Thursday 27 October 2011

MMDfes2011 - Calc. - MMDPV with English+Romaji+Japanese subtitles







Original video : www.nicovideo.jp Original song name : Calc. Music & lyrics by Oneroom (aka ジミーサムP) I did not create nor own the original video or any programs used to make it. All credits go to their legitimate owners (I still left the original credits part in the video. Read it if you can read Japanese) I wanted to translate the song myself because even though it's a really good song, there are like only two other translation videos on Youtube. This is only my second time making a lyric translation video, so mistakes are expected to be made. If you can find any mistakes, help me correct them by leaving comments. I will really appreciate it, because I learn Japanese all by myself.

Views:
22


2
ratings
Time:
04:29
More in
Gaming

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: