Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 11 November 2011

Ashton Kutcher -- I Can No Longer Think for Myself

Filed under: Ashton Kutcher, Twitter, Celebrity Justice


1110_ashton_BN-01
Ashton Kutcher
doesn't trust himself with his own thoughts ... claiming his ignorant Twitter defense of Joe Paterno has made him realize that he isn't qualified to speak to 8 million people.

Kutcher just posted a long-winded message on his blog -- explaining that he has decided to turn over control of his Twitter account to his management team -- which will now filter Ashton's stream of uninformed thoughts before they are unleashed on the masses.

Kutcher writes, "Up until today I have posted virtually everyone of my tweets on my own,
but clearly the platform has become to big to be managed by a single
individual."

He continued, "While I will continue to express myself through @Aplusk I'm going to
turn the management of the feed over to my team at Katalyst Media to
ensure the quality of it's content."

He should have had the management team read over the blog before he published it -- because after he again apologized for the Paterno tweet, he wrote, "It was a mistake that I don't think will not happen again."

Permalink

Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: