Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 25 November 2011

ENGLISH+MUSIC LESSONS * Marta Innocenti







I'm a singer, a songwriter and a teacher. That's why I created my "English+Music lessons". Customized English lessons involving Music, held in Secondary and Primary Schools, as well as at IDEAS IN ACTION (school of languages in Imola). According to the age of the students and their English knowledge my lessons can be about : songs and vocabulary about music, how to write the lyrics of a song, a role play about creating the rock band of the class, videoclips -how to shoot a videoclip?-, discussion about my experience in the music business, creating a short musical to perform all together and so on. My lessons often include video material and a live performance too. What I do in class is not only about notions, it's also about motivating the students to study English and to follow their dreams and their passions. www.martainnocenti.com

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
01:04
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: