Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Monday 7 November 2011

Turkish Music - Gökhan Türkmen - Bir Öykü







Lyrics in English : There, as this is the first to you What a pity, that this is my last song Was it very easy or was it hard This misty love, this passion It happened.Though, I thought it couldn't? It was the end There was no going for you Time is up, even that was too long for us Be silent.. Right or wrong, what does it change? Look, when a love doesn't begin, it ends like this It goes With whom... with whom rests love? Give my love back Don't look, go, what shall I say more? What a pity, you're not there for me anymore, it's over Enough, the days were enough, enough for me It made me very very happy aswell Your place in me was only , was unique! A child has vanished inside of me Sometimes saying "Enough!" isn't enough! Oh, a tale is vanishing with elegies inside of me. A "you", who I worshipped , smiles at me Oh, a (turkish) folksong in me falls from my lips to my heart And one day may come, as Azrael(angel of death) smiles at me And somewhere one day may come, as Azrael smiles at me.

Views:
4


1
ratings
Time:
05:03
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: