Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 10 December 2011

Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense [English Fancover]







DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to the original song and video. All content © Copyright NegaNetwork Inc. All rights reserved. This is purely just a fan-made COVER. No profit has been collected in the making of this cover Hello everyone! After I've overcome my illness, here is finally another K-pop Song from me! This time it's the song 'Sixth Sense' from Brown Eyes Girl, which is for me easily the best song of the year. Because this song is so challenging, I've got my firends Limonenmaedchen and Pancakebash on board! Especially Limone and I worked hard on those harmonies & background vocals. It's not as powerfull as the original, but I like it nevertheless! The lyrics belong to peuyeumus! Please watch their version! The high note kill me. ;___; Sixth Sense Original by Brown Eyed Girls Lyrics by peuyeumus Mix by Suika & CookieNii All Vocals by Suika & Limonenmaedchen Rap by Pancakebash Please comment and rate! Mp3: www.mediafire.com peuyeumus: www.youtube.com Limonenmaedchen: www.youtube.com Pancakebash: www.youtube.com Lyrics: Feel, watch, PLUS, Sixth Sense I can't be tamed, won't be chained, no never don't try don't touch, touch, rush it, rush it you catch my gaze, and it wakes you, feel the way I got you hit, hit, guilty, guilty You're starting to sweat, you look at me and you just thirst for more I feel your flesh upon my fingertips, it hurts for more the bubble in champagne explode in good pain (no need to worry, love is just a game) hit that high (Chorus) Pop, Pop ...

Views:
77


9
ratings
Time:
03:48
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: