Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Saturday 17 December 2011

IU-You and I (English cover)







Hi ! this is my first cover ever xD I know its not good since i dont have a very nice voice :( plus, i have never had any singing lessons so i guess i just cant control my voice very well :( And sorry for this not-very-good-quality cover, my mic doesnt work properly. Singing korean songs in english are hard cause the lyrics dont go so well with the song ( i think because of the accent ) IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE ANOTHER COVER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK :) Have a nice day everyone :D Credit: background music: www.youtube.com Lyrics from Younsae and haishaaaa ( I combine the two lyrics from these two amazing composers) They have covers of this song too, check them out since they are both awesome singers ^o^ links here: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Lyrics: I could hear the clock is whispering to me Saying all those feeling in my heart Hey baby, it's okay if I get hurt The more that I am pushed the far better Just call my name right now Feel that it might be too soon to rest your heart in to my hands It's sad my heart can't handle more I'm begging you please just wait for me, That's all And right now I know you and I We can't be Makes me want to push the clock even more If you are that one in future Baby call my name out loud I can't hold myself to dream what we will be Hope that we're together babe, shall we? I'll remember how much that I like you now In the future if we lost will I be found? Just don't forget my name Feel that it might be too soon to rest your heart in to my ...

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
04:01
More in
People & Blogs

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: