Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Lonely(Cover) by 2NE1(English Cover by PeuyeumUS)(Cover)







Not very good for a first live performance of this song, but I thought I'd give it a try... It get's much better later on, the first chorus kinda went flat, but the second round was better. I would also like to mention that my best friend, youtube.com/EgyptHasNoSkies, recorded this and has a very shaky hand---for that, I apologize as well as me going flat earlier in the song! Please check out my music page on Facebook: www.facebook.com Anyway, by no means do I own this---this is a cover OF A COVER(AWESOME ENGLISH COVER WRITTEN BY Arlene and Angky Budiardjono). The original song is by a group called 2NE1, I love them---you can listen to the original version here: youtu.be Please subscribe to 2NE1's actual youtube page as well: www.youtube.com You can listen to Arlene & Angky's version here: youtu.be You can check out their music page on Facebook: www.facebook.com Make sure to like it and subscribe to their youtube page as well! They're going to be famous one day!

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
05:08
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: