Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Love Is You - Cherrybelle (English Version by Fira Fyra) [Lyrics on description]







Translation of ChiBi's 2nd single "Love Is You", music video coming soon! Dedicated to: Cherly ChiBi, Wenda ChiBi, Gigi ChiBi, Felly ChiBi, Christy ChiBi, Anisa ChiBi, Ryn ChiBi, Angel ChiBi, Devi ChiBi -- Sukses buat single ke-2 nya ini, semoga bisa lebih sukses dari "Dilema" :) (amiiin) Original version of the song belongs to Cherrybelle & Catz Platinum. While in this video, I own the song translation and my voice. --- English Version lyrics: Love, a word that has many meanings Love, it brings happiness to my heart Out of these million beautiful things in the world From the eyes of my heart, you are the most beautiful in my life Baby I love you, love you, love you so much And I miss you, miss you, when you're gone Baby I need you, I need you, need you so much Since I found that love is you Love, is there with me in joy and sorrow Love, it makes me feel happy Out of these million beautiful things in the world From the eyes of my heart, you are the only one that I love Baby I love you, love you, love you so much And I miss you, miss you, when you're gone Baby I need you, I need you, need you so much Since I found that love is you Original Version lyrics: Cinta, satu kata penuh makna Cinta, bawa hati bahagia Di sekian juta keindahan dunia Di mata hatiku, kaulah keindahan hidupku Baby I love you, love you, love you so much And I miss you, miss you, when you're gone Baby I need you, I need you, need you so much Since I found that love is you Cinta, temani suka dan duka Cinta ...

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
02:34
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: