Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 30 December 2011

Mr.Music【English Cover】【Read below】







Credit to RizunX for the english lyrics All voices owned by me. Ugh. and yeah. I sung this while i was/am sick. so it sucks. I can redo it when im not? lol idk ;-; I should really stop singing when im sick. Lyrics: Hey Mr.Music Just hold me in your arms Hey Mr. Music!~ For a while, I felt kind of off, It's like my heart was off its beat. Heated as if it was caught within a fire, I locked it and threw the key. My eyes were set on the~ past, Trying to remember those days, It made me forget all about the present~, and the happiness of today! When, all these days, are always the same, it's like I, Can't, remember, what my insticts, always told me. Too hard to live, Not needed, Frustrated. That is, who I think I really am! Hey Mr.Music! Please hold me in your arms! Hey Mr. Music! Teach me how to dance! You told me these very important words, "Never give up" and to "Keep on groovin'!"

Views:
3


0
ratings
Time:
01:34
More in
Entertainment

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: