Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Yuriharttego singing Someone like you by Adele







Read me please~ I do not own the background music. So I'm back again with another cover and in english this time. One of my closest friend Ahn wanted me to sing this. I hope you like it Ahniii. I'll try to make a new cover later this week, stay tuned for that. I would really appreciate if you told me what you think about this. and yes, I lowered the pitch a little bit cause this song is so high-pitched for me and is quite hard to sing in the orignal pitch. I hope you guys like it anyways, and if you want to hear more, go to my channel. Subscribe if you like my videos. Thank you for the support and encouragement. it really means a lot. Until next time, Take care~ - Yuri/julia

Views:
19


1
ratings
Time:
04:58
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: