Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 13 November 2011

| ENGLISH FANDUB | Kimi to Taiyou Shinda Hi (orchestral) | HOTD







I DON'T OWN THE MUSIC OR THE PICTURE.Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE. ---------- It's so slowwwwww and so hardddddd D8. But, I've been redoing and redoing this song for weeks now and I don't want my lyrics to be a waste. Since there is no karaoke, I used McTricky's (3LancePro's) orchestral instrumental, which was amazingly done, by the way. ---------- Song: Kimi to Taiyou Shinda Hi Anime: High School of the Dead (HOTD) Vocals: Ephanie Original: Maon Kurosaki Lyrics: Ephanie Instrumental: McTricky (3LancePro) www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Picture: zerochan.net ---------- LYRICS (If you use them, please credit me and post your video as a video response.) Never-ending is this world that we remain. Your precious final words constantly echo and stain. SNEER AT THE DESPAIR! We can no longer turn back! Scream until everything fades black! Those moments that happened so often are fading with moans. The day when you and the sun perished, I stood alone. Unwanted noises swallowed all of me slowly. Yet no one noticed so I disappeared willingly. Do not forget the sound of my voice calling with might, until the day when we reunite.

Views:
5


1
ratings
Time:
01:40
More in
Entertainment

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: