Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 13 November 2011

[HD] Stop! by Wonder Girls (Karaoke English Romanization Sub)







PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION: *Credits, Information, Disclaimer Note, etc* "NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED!! ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY!! I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC, ALL MATERIAL GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER!!" CREDIT: WinGcr @YouTube Sorry. When I sent you a letter, you didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. ttacntt @YouTube (Also to ImYuta) Thank you for sharing the Karaoke effects. amerahq13 @MetroLyrics wonderfulgeneration.net I did not ask permission to this guys so I credited them. I'm sorry.. ~Message me if your the one who post this in wonderfulgeneration.net ---------------------------------------- Song: Stop! Band: Wonder Girls Members: Sun Ye; Yenny; Yoobin; Sohee; Hye Lim Company: JYP Entertainment ---------------------------------------- Again, NO copyright intended and entertainment purpose only. I do NOT own the music, all material goes to the rightful owner! DISCLAIMER: I do not own any music played in this video. All credits go to the associated label and artists. I do not intend to get subscribers and views, as well. As I said, entertainment purpose ONLY!! ---------------------------------------- If your going to do a karaoke without any vocals, please include me in a credit. If your doing a sub and it does not look like anything like a karaoke, please credit the original users who have uploaded the lyrics and me if you like :D ---------------------------------------- I'm sorry I didn't add the lyrics when the word is repeating. Like, "Naega cham isanghadae ...

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
03:23
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: