Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 4 November 2011

Turkish Music - Ozan Doğulu ft. Yalın - Daha







Lyrics in English : My friends were instanly awakened to the state I'm in To the future of my sometimes futile other times solid efforts Guys from the block are also supporting They oppose the way things go It's not so-so, it's like raging torrents I've become an ocean, and you're crazy about the land The attitude of the one who listens towards the one who sings Unfortunetaly it looked really sad If I throw the worlds under your feet, Greatest love there has ever been You have a room in my heart, I'm waiting What more can I say, God, What can I say Should I start singing about how monumental mountains across us are What do I know,ah,What can I say Your smile burns,drives crazy, my beauty

Views:
59


1
ratings
Time:
04:06
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: