Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 4 November 2011

Turkish Music - Sıla - Kafa







Lyrics in English : (It was) his love, his work, his dream, his passion. May his bill, his goods and chattels sink into the ground. I wouldn't stay, even if they chained me up. (It was) his brow, his eye, the strength of revenge. There is something called shame, for Gof's sake. I wouldn't stay, even if they chained me up. I'm a human, a human. Come on, let's leave right now at this moment. Turn off your phone and let those who call you be unable to reach you. We'll turn on the radio and we'll go wherever the road takes us to. Wouldn't sea air do any good? We'll find a boxy room and have a roof over our heads. And then we'll also fill up two chalices. We will follow the track of our dizzy heads Your love and your work, And your dream have fallen into ruins. And my speaking out of turn And the knee I didn't beat (the fact that she wasn't filled with remorse), I regret, I regret.

Views:
40


1
ratings
Time:
02:59
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: