Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 18 December 2011

Cry Cry by T-ARA [ English Version ] . . . like!







hey, this is my own english version of this song....i've translated it close to the meaning of the song....i hope you like it.....(sorry, for a not better quality song and voice though)....what's important is i just gotta share what i've come up as an english version of this song. **i do not own the song....all rights reserved to their respective owners** english lyrics: Hey T-ARA as red as roses can be, you thorn me with the words you pierce me within, hmm hmm you're like a tattoo for me, i can't remove the way you're buried in me, uh uh uh cry, cry can't you see the music oh hot like the fire, it keeps burning you ah ma boy baby can't you see the look at my eyes can't you feel how deep the sorrow i cry, uh uh oh babe you loved me once as warm as the sun don't you leave me here oh don't make me cry Ah ah, let's go Break it Come on Come on Yo Make it Come on Come on Yo Take it Come on Come on Come on you're an addiction to me, i'm missing you the more oh i want you so oh oh ohh you're love's a prison to me, i can't escape away i'm stuck in you, uh uh uh cry, cry can't you see the music oh hot like the fire, it keeps burning you ah ma boy baby can't you see the look at my eyes can't you feel how deep the sorrow i cry, uh uh oh babe you loved me once as warm as the sun don't you leave me here oh don't make me cry Uh Uh Let's go Uh Uh Yeah Let's dance Deep in your eyes baby can't you see the look at my eyes can't you feel how deep the sorrow i cry, uh uh oh babe you loved me ...

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
03:20
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: