Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 18 December 2011

T-ara Cry Cry English Version







Changed the theme of the song to fit in more with the music, but hope you like it!! Lyrics: Hey T-ara With your words you have stung me Like a red rose, your thorns were too sharp you know Too hard to remove you in my heart Like a tattoo you will always be there oh oh 1) Cry Cry Can't you hear the music Music to my ears saying that you are my boy 2) Baby can't you see the look in my eyes It shows that you and me were meant to be oh oh I have cried too much the last time you know Giving you another chance for us two Ah Ah Let's go Break it come on come on yo Make it come on come on yo Take it come on come on come on Don't think I'm addicted to you This is what love is supposed to be oh oh The way you trapped me before I will get you back in my heard again oh oh 1) Cry Cry Can't you hear the music Music to my ears saying that you are my boy 2) Baby can't you see the look in my eyes It shows that you and me were meant to be oh oh I have cried too much the last time you know Giving you another chance for us two Ah Ah Let's go Let's Dance Deep in your eyes 2) Baby can't you see the look in my eyes It shows that you and me were meant to be oh oh I have cried too much the last time you know Giving you another chance for us two Please say yes and you will come back to me Begging you now for everlasting love oh oh Ah Ah Let's go Break it come on come on yo Make it come on come on yo Take it come on come on come on T-ara time to love SSSHH!!!

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
03:15
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: