Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 28 August 2011

BoA - Scream [F MV] [HD] (BoA Vid #8 of 8)







Happy 11th Anniversary, BoA! Yes, I know I'm late, but this particular video has been planned for a long time, and I figured now would be a good time to finally do it. Yeah, so I didn't exactly do a tribute video to her career like I did with my 10 Year Japan one, but this is what I wanted to do. This is now my 4th fanmade MV, and just like with each one, these are difficult to make. I hope you really do enjoy it. I wanted to make it creepy/scary as "Scream" was one of my songs off of her English debut album. Let's hope you understand what I was envisioning with this video. :) Don't forget to tweet it to BoA, too! @BoA_1105 Thank you for watching. Your support is very much appreciated. Please continue to leave positive commentary, "liking", and subscribing. :) Music Videos in Order of Appearance: 1. Hurricane Venus 2. Eien / 永遠3. Everlasting 4. GAME 5. Energetic 6. I Did It For Love 7. Eat You Up 8. Girls On Top 9. My Name 10. Moto You can find all my other BoA and many other artist videos on this channel and my other account: www.youtube.com PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD! I WORKED HARD ON THIS! Follow me on Twitter @DareDB twitter.com Tweet my videos, please! :)

Views:
84


17
ratings
Time:
03:15
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: