Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Sunday 28 August 2011

Nana Kitade Ether with english and romaji subtitles







I'M BACK!!! :D translation and subs done by me! Since ether has finally been uploaded this will probarbly the last song I translate from Nana Kitade's bondage album as antionette blue and suicide love story already has translations online and on youtube; however I might continue translating B-sides and some of her cover songs if they havent been translated by someone else yet. I hope you enjoy this vid! PS- If anybody can find some romaji or maybe even kanji lyrics for Nana's new band Loveless please PM me PPS- If you have a link to a site with more Nana Kitade pictures please share, I'm kind of running out of them... ;( I DONT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES OR MUSIC USED IN THIS VIDEO

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
04:38
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: