Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Just Be Friends Music Box [Hime Haru English Cover]







I'm really sorry it took me so long to get another song up OAO" Thank you for your patience ; u ; ~ and I hope you all like this song! I used the lyrics by Rockleetist :] ~ ____________________________ ust Be Friends All we gotta do is Just Be Friends. It's time to say goodbye, Just Be Friends. All we gotta do is Just Be Friends. Just Be Friends, Just Be Friends. Early morning yesterday it finally occurred to me. Just like a puzzle where I had placed every single piece. And now I don't know what to do- Now that I see what we're both moving to- Is this the point in time where we both prayed and hoped we'd be? Somehow I knew that from the deepest reaches of my heart. The hardest choice would be the choice that tears us both apart. And now I know I can't ignore- All the feelings that I've felt before- I wonder why I never tried to tell you from the start? Here in the world of ours that's slowly falling all around us We're trying to move on, but it's the best we can do. Our happiness fading- And smiles evading- The truth within the lies. Now all I hear are screams between us resounding and bouncing the echoes throughout my mind. Nothing is left, nothing remains at the end of the line. At the end of our chain, we've both run out of time. So was it fate that brought us together only to remind us that love's not forever? I said, 'You know, that's how it goes.' 'That's just the way that life is.' So no regrets, baby don't fret. You know I hate to see you cry.

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
02:44
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: