Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Tuesday 9 August 2011

「Karakuri Pierrot² - からくりピエロ」 - [English] - 【NoR1oN】 - FULL







Song: Karakuri Pierrot - からくりピエロVocals: NoR1oN Lyrics: Ashe (Ashestoashesjc) - www.youtube.com Music: 40mP MP3 Download : - I had the pleasure of listening to so many "Karakuri Pierrot" covers, that I've decided to give it a go... and try to improve my mixing skills. But... I failed... VERY HARD. Oh well! Once again I thank Ashestoashesjc for the wonderful English lyrics he wrote. Someone you can totally look up to and learn from... A LOT! :'D Also, I've made a minor change within the title if you noticed, because ... well, listen to the very end of the song and you might get it! Enjoy my crappy mixing skills and .. uhm... very bad microphone? Have fun, you little Pierrots! Enjoy and please leave critique in form of what you liked and/or what you not seemed to like! I would appreciate it! *Bows* *I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE AND LYRICS; IN FACT THE ONLY THING I OWN IS MY VOICE* Lyrics: (Again, not mine; Full credits to the amazing Ashe) I stayed here all alone As time was passing on A simple, little date And that is what I'll say we're on The people close to town The gentle, floating clouds They share a laugh as I sit Waiting all day long A really simple formula That I don't understand at all The ticking of the clock is rushing like my heart is going to stop To really, truly comprehend I have attempted, but I can't To think that in your eyes You really see me as A clown to just be made fun of Ah, as I spin As I spin As I spin Until I just Ah, can't breathe in Can't ...
From:
NoR1oN

Views:
50


3
ratings
Time:
05:13
More in
Music

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: