Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 9 December 2011

Black Lagoon - Coming Undone [Remix] Korn Ft Blue Stahli Music Video







Disclaimer: I do not own anything, nor am I affiliated with anyone. I didn't make this clip, nor did I get permission from the group who did. Unfortunately the original Uploader was removed many months ago. I was hoping in that time someone else would have uploaded a copy, but unfortunately not. :( I also apologise for the terrible quality of the video, but my older files were a little corrupted. My aim is to encourage users (mainly the original Uploader) who have better quality copies of this AMV to post it, so that this Beautiful AMV can be watched and appreciated in the true quality of video it deserves. I have tried very hard to acquiring a better quality copy of the AMV, but all I could come across was this link; which thankfully IS in HD. So I urge you to watch it. www.facebook.com Anime: Black Lagoon (Available in English Dub) Music: Coming Undone By Korn Ft Blue Stahli (υℓтяαηυмв) Original Producer: Unknown. The reason I chose to Upload this despite the poor quality is because I find this AMV to be my personal favourite. Thank you for watching.

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
04:21
More in
Film & Animation

Some recommended sites to download English music!

No comments: