Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 9 December 2011

Donald Trump -- Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry Are COWARDS

Filed under: Donald Trump, Politix, Michele Bachmann, Rick Perry, Exclusive, Celebrity Feuds


Donald Trump, Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry
Donald Trump is lashing out at GOP candidates Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry for turning down his debate invitation -- telling TMZ, "They're all afraid."

Bachmann and Perry are the latest to turn down Trump's invite to a debate in Iowa on December 27th -- following a triple rejection from Mitt Romney, Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman. So far, only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have agreed to face off against the Donald in a tête-à-tête.

But Trump's not surprised -- telling us, “The thing is ... the Republicans are afraid of me running as an Independent. They’re all afraid. The only person NOT afraid is Newt."

"There are two reasons that these candidates are backing out of my
debate. One, some just aren’t courageous people. Two, some are
concerned that I may run as an Independent. They want me to give
up ... and I’m NOT giving up."

Donald adds, "I’m not saying I WILL run, but if I need to
and Republicans choose the wrong candidate, than I will. They all want
my endorsement but they won’t come to my debate. They’re scared.”



TMZ

Donald Trump -- Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry Are COWARDS


Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: