Watch Out Free Online Movies:

Friday 9 December 2011

Nicole Scherzinger: The Backstage Cry Sesh ... Caught On Tape! [Video]

Filed under: Nicole Scherzinger, Rachel Crow, Exclusive, X Factor


Rachel Crow and Nicole Scherzinger on X Factor


"X-Factor" judge Nicole Scherzinger claimed she "died inside" when she saw the look on Rachel Crow's face last night ... after the 13-year-old was eliminated -- and TMZ has obtained footage of the emotional backstage meltdown.

Nicole told producers after the show, half in denial -- "I couldn't make that decision on my own ... I didn't send her home. I adore Rachel."

Between tears, Nicole added, "When I saw Rachel's look on her face, I just died inside."


TMZ

Nicole Scherzinger: The Backstage Cry Sesh ... Caught On Tape!


Click here to watch out full story!

No comments: